Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Devotion: The Joy Of The Lord Is Your Strength


Rejoice in the Lord.  The Lord is your strength and your defense.  I delight greatly in the Lord for my soul rejoices in him.  I will be joyful in God my Savior.  I will be happy in the God of my salvation.

“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior” (Habakkuk 3:17-18).

“Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.  Let your moderation be known unto all men.  The Lord is at hand.  Be careful (anxious) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep (guard) your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:4-7).

“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.  He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him” (Exodus 15:2 NIV).

“I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God.  For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.  For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations” (Isaiah 61:10-11 NIV).

“Even though the fig trees are all destroyed, and there is neither blossom left nor fruit; though the olive crops all fail, and the fields lie barren; even if the flocks die in the fields and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will be happy in the God of my salvation.  The Lord God is my strength; he will give me the speed of a deer and bring me safely over the mountains” (Habakkuk 3:17-18 TLB).

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me” (John 14:1).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:27).

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13 NIV).

We will rejoice in the Lord and we will not let our heart be troubled for he is our strength and our defense.  We will rejoice in the Lord and we will be joyful in God our Savior.

We always give thanks to God for the ability to share this inspirational message with you.  We constantly pray that you will be blessed as well as informed by this message and that you will be the better for having read it.  If you are blessed by this message, please share so that others may be blessed as well.  Amen.

Enjoy your blessings - KW

No comments:

Post a Comment