Sunday, November 22, 2020

Devotion: Are You Psalm 91 Equipped?


Are you Psalm 91 equipped?  Have you made your declaration today?  The Bible says that when you decree or declare a thing it shall be established, or it shall come to pass (Job 22:28).  When you decree or declare a thing, expect to see it, expect it to come to pass.  So, let us decree this thing, let us declare Psalm 91 in the mighty name of Jesus and watch it come to pass.  Hallelujah, Glory to God.

  • I declare that I will dwell in the shelter of the Most High God.

  • I declare that I will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

  • I declare that God is my refuge and my fortress.

  • I declare that you are my God, in whom I trust and with great confidence, in whom I will rely.

  • I declare that God will rescue me from every trap and protect me from every disease.

  • I declare that I am covered and protected by his outstretched arms.

  • I declare that God’s faithful promises are my armor and my protection.

  • I declare that I will not be afraid of the terrors of night, nor of the arrows that fly in the day.

  • I declare that I will not dread any disease that stalks in the darkness, nor any disaster that strikes at midday.

  • I declare that because God is my refuge and the Almighty God of my home, no evil can befall me, and no plague can come near my dwelling.

  • I declare that God has ordered his angels to guard, to defend, and to protect me and my house.

  • I declare that God’s armies of heaven will keep me from falling.  I will walk unharmed and kick anything that is evil from my path.

  • I declare that because of God’s love for me that I will call upon him, he will set me above all my troubles, he will deliver me from all my fears, and he will honor me with his presence and power.

  • I declare that he will reward me with long life, and he will show me his salvation.

  • Hallelujah, I am Psalm 91 equipped, in Jesus’ mighty name.  Amen.

We thank Brother Creflo Dollar for this Psalm 91 Confession.  We pray that this inspirational message will abundantly bless you and greatly inform you.  We also pray that you will be the better for having read it.  If you are blessed by today’s message, please share so that others may be blessed as well.  Amen.

Enjoy your blessings - KW

No comments:

Post a Comment